Controlling Automotive Standard Tools using Python
Automotive Industry is using Automotive Industrial Standard Tools significantly for their system testing purposes. However, testing engineers tend to waste a significant amount of their time in doing mundane tasks like loading the test specification, running the test scripts and storing the result. Automotive Simulation Tool Training offers solutions for automating this entire process with the help of Python Libraries. Using these Libraries the Automotive Industrial Standard Tool testing process can be automated and engineers can spend a significant amount of their time in more creative jobs.
Controlling Automotive Standard Tools using Python is a 4-hour crash course that enables System Test Engineers to automate their whole Automotive Industrial Standard Tool testing using Python Libraries
• Understand the Python Libraries that are used for Automotive Industrial Standard Tool Automation
• Implement Automotive Industrial Standard Tool Automation using the Libraries
You Will Learn
1. Discussion on current Automotive Industrial Standard Tool Usage
2. Installation of Python Library
3. Loading Automotive Industrial Standard Tool Configuration thru Python
4. Starting Measurement
5. Changing System / Environment Variable Values thru Python
6. Loading Test Specification and Module thru Python
7. Starting Test Module and Receiving Results
When The Course is Scheduled?
Scheduled Saturdays every month between 10AM to 4PM. Next schedule on 26th June,2021 and 25th July,2021 (IST)
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Please contact us at
phone number :+91 9840378602
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org