CAN in Automotive Industry
- CAN is the most popular protocol used in the Automotive In-Vehicle E/E architecture. The Controller Area Network (CAN) is a serial communications protocol which efficiently supports distributed realtime control with a very high level of security.Its domain of application ranges from high speed networks to low cost multiplex wiring. In automotive electronics, engine control units, sensors, anti-skid-systems, etc. are connected using CAN with bitrates up to 1 Mbit/s. At the same time it is cost effective to build into vehicle body electronics, e.g. lamp clusters, electric windows etc. to replace the wiring harness otherwise required.
- Understanding the CAN protocol is the most important job of a software developer in the Automotive Industry.
- Introduction to CAN in automotive Industry
- CAN in Data Link Layer and Physical Layer
- CAN Node, Controller and Transceiver
- CAN Bus, CAN Bus Logic and Bitwise Arbitration
- Communication in CAN
- Introduction to Different CAN frames
- Practical Demonstration of CAN using Industry Popular Tools
Who Should Take Up The Course?
This course is specifically for people working in automotive electronics industry and aspirants who want to work in the automotive electronics industry.
When The Course Is Scheduled?
The course is a complete hands-on instructor led 4 Hrs course and will be delivered on 4th of July,2021.
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Please contact us at
phone number :+91 9840378602
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org