- With the number of Electronic Control Units (ECU) in a car increasing rapidly every year and with the number of software defined functions in a car increasing rapidly AUTOSAR has gained significance.
- With AUTOSAR becoming increasingly popular and widely being implemented in passenger and commercial vehicles, One of the biggest problems faced by the Automotive Companies is getting AUTOSAR enabled engineers for adoption, migration and implementation of AUTOSAR compliant ECU.
- ANCIT's versatile experience in Automotive Domain activities such as ECU Development, ECU Software Integration and Testing, Domain specific Tools Development and other Engineering services, has made ANCIT a preferred AUTOSAR partner for many OEMs, Tier 1s, Service Providers and Start Ups.
- Understanding AUTOSAR classic Fundamentals
- Handling of AUTOSAR development Tools
No of Days: 5 days
Target Audience: ECU Developers of Tier 1 companies and OEMs
Max number of participants: 16Learning Outcomes
The entire team will be focusing on building one ECU in Body Control Module
Who Should Take Up The Course?
This course is specifically for people working in automotive electronics industry and aspirants who want to work in the automotive electronics industry.
When The Course Is Scheduled?
The course is a complete hands-on instructor led 4 Hrs course and scheduled on .
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Please contact us at
phone number :+91 9840378602
mail id : email@example.com