CANoe Training - Professionals
- VECTOR CANoe tool is a widely used tool to develop, analyse and test ECU network used inside the automotive.
- The tool is capable of handling all the networks inside the automotive.
- The CANoe Training will enable the participants to handle the tool in a smooth manner.
Why should you learn the course?
If you are an automotive professional who wants to get into the automotive industry, then this course will definitely help you to understand
- Basics of CANoe
- Functionalities of CANoe
- Designing and development of networks using CANoe
- Components of CANoe (eg. Node, IG, Generators, Replay, Measurement, etc)
- Introduction to the Panel Designer
- Creating display and control panels
- Integrating panels in CANoe
- Panels in combination with Signal Generators
- Controlling CANoe
- Design of Instrument Cluster with SPEED, RPM, etc.
- Control via CAN Messages
- User experience and give user request based hands-on practice
- CANoe Test Concept
- Reporting of Test Results
- Formulating test cases in CAPL
- Defining test cases in XML test modules
- Test setup
- Test strategies
- Interface to a Test Management System (Optional)
When The Course Is Scheduled?
The course is a complete hands-on instructor led course and will be delivered on specific requests. Further there will be a monthly training program that will be run on the third weekend Saturday and Sunday of every month. 10AM to 6PM (IST)
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Please contact us at
phone number :+91 9840378602
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org