Messages and Signal Management in Vehicle Network
Automotive Electronics is one of the major recruiters of software professionals in the world. To start your career in in the automotive industry requires a deep understanding of CAN and how to work with signals and messages in CAN. There are quite a few industry standard tools that are available in the market to create and work on the signal databases. In this course, you will understand how to create CAN signal and message databases and how it is deployed in developing a ECU in a car.
- Introduction to CAN Message
- How 8 Byte Data is mapped to meaningful names as Messages and Signals
- How is the Byte and Bit Managed in Messages and Signal
- DBC. DBF. JSON, ARXML are different formats of managing these Signal Information
- How to look at this data on BusMaster, CANOE, EDB Editor
- Python API to Parse and View Messages and Signals
Candidates who take this course get a free download of EDB EDITOR a tool for creating and managing signal database.
When The Course Is Scheduled?
All Saturdays of every month between 10AM to 12PM (IST)
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Please contact us at
phone number :+91 9840378602
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org