Panel Designing using Vector CANoe
- VECTOR CANoe tool is a widely used tool to develop, analyse and test ECU network used inside the automotive.
- Panel Designer is a most widely used tool inside the CANoe to visualize the performance of the components in a graphical way.
- In Panel Designing using CANoe course is a 4 hour course that will make the participants to handle the panels for the ECU simulation.
- Introduction to the Panel Designer
- Creating display and control panels
- Integrating panels in CANoe
- Panels in combination with Signal Generators
Who Should Take Up The Course?
This course is specifically for people working in automotive electronics industry and aspirants who want to work in the automotive electronics industry.
When The Course Is Scheduled?
The course is a complete hands-on instructor led course and will be delivered on 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month between 10am to 2pm.
We will issue a Certificate of Completion to the participants post successful completion. This Certificate is included as part of the training.
Please contact us at
phone number :+91 9840378602
mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org